You agree to submit accurate, current, and complete information about you and your organization, if applicable, and promptly update such information, if applicable, when required. Should Texas Compression suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Texas Compression has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or seek updated information from you.
- Restricted Rights
The materials on the Site are provided with “Restricted Rights.” All use, duplication, or disclosure of the software and related documentation obtained from the Site by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in paragraphs (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data Computer Software Clause at DFARs 252.22-70013 and/or subparagraphs c(1) and c(2) of the Commercial Computer Software Restricted Rights Clause at 48 C.F.R. 52.227-19 or its provision(s), as applicable. The contractor/vendor/ manufacturer is Texas Compression, 10370 Richmond Avenue, Suite 600, Houston, Texas 77042. No other governments are authorized to use the materials appearing on the Site without prior written permission from Texas Compression.
- Product and Service Pricing and Availability
Texas Compression provides links to third-party Sites on its Site for your convenience. Texas Compression cannot guarantee that information, pricing, and availability of goods and/or services offered on the linked third-party websites is accurate or that it will not change. Texas Compression also provides Contact information for Texas Compression employees overseeing its Services for your information, however, Texas Compression cannot guarantee that such contact information is current, or that the persons listed will be available to talk to you.
- Your Conduct
You agree not to:
- upload, transmit, post, email or otherwise make available to the Site, or the Services, any content or other material in any format that: (i) is false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful (including, but not limited to, laws governing consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising), harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, libelous and/or otherwise objectionable; (ii) infringes any third party’s intellectual property, whether a copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy; or (iii) contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to interrupt, interfere, intercept, expropriate, destroy or limit the functionality of any data, personal information, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any other content appearing on the Site or via the Services or contained in a file that is uploaded to the Site or the Services;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Texas Compression official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the Services, or another user’s account on the Site and/or the Services;
- use any robot, scraper, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any information or content contained in the Site and/or the Services without our prior express written permission. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission is prohibited;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s and/or Services’ infrastructure;
- create liability for Texas Compression or cause Texas Compression to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its information technology partners or other suppliers; or
- Proprietary Rights Restrictions
All material on the Site, including, without limitation, all informational text, design of and “look and feel,” layout, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, interactive and instant messaging design and functions, files, documents, images or other materials (collectively, the “Materials”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works, are owned by Texas Compression or other parties that have licensed their material to Texas Compression, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Texas Compression disclaims any proprietary interest in copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own. Trademarks, logos, images, audio, and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of either Texas Compression or other third parties; you agree not to display or use such property without Texas Compression’s prior written permission.
- Links with Other Websites
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release Texas Compression (and its employees, officers, directors, stockholders, agents, licensors and their respective successors and assigns), from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Site, the Services, and/or any content contained therein or provided thereby, including, but not limited to, information from third-party websites linked to the Site.
- Local Laws and Export Controls
The Site and the Services may provide goods and/or services and/or use software and technology that may be subject to United States export controls administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control, and other U.S. agencies and the export control regulations of the European Union. You acknowledge and agree that the Site shall not be used, and none of the underlying information, software or technology may be transferred or otherwise exported or re-exported to Afghanistan, Burma, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan or any other country to which the United States and/or the European Union maintains an embargo (collectively, the “Embargoed Countries”), or to or by a national or resident thereof, or any person or entity on the U.S. Department of Treasury’s List of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Table of Denial Orders (collectively, the “Designated Nationals”). The lists of Embargoed Countries and Designated Nationals are subject to change without notice. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of an Embargoed Country or a Designated National.
- Changes to the Site
- Failure to Abide by These Terms
- Dispute Resolution; Governing Law; Consent to Jurisdiction